Status changed: Pending to Draft.
PRI Global is seeking to hire ScaleWP to redesign its website to create a more modern, tech-forward design using a WordPress framework that will empower its marketing teams to publish new content.
Based on our discussions, we propose the following approach to create a more cohesive website design that presents PRI Solutions as a validated technology partner to enterprise-level companies.
- ScaleWP will export the current website and rebuild it in our development environment so that current marketing campaigns can continue and the current site remains live.
- ScaleWP will redevelop the site’s top-level pages using an altered version of the new pri.solutons website. This will include 21 pages listed in footer of the current site:
- ABOUT US, Company History, Values & Principles, News & Blog, Video Library, Testimonials, Leadership Team, Awards & Recognition, India Offices, WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS, Staff Augmentation, Contingency Workforce, Professional Consulting, IT SOLUTIONS, Application Development, Product Development, Application Maintenance, CAREERS, Job Search, Working at PRI, Job Seeker, FAQ.
- ScaleWP will work with the PRI Solutions team to create a new theme for the site with a modern, updated redesign of the website’s global user experience and primary pages which will include the home page, global navigation, services pages, and others as defined below.
- If needed, CRM integrations will be done using Gravity Forms and the Gravity Forms Zapier addon. ScaleWP will also work with PRI Solutions’ existing marketing team to make sure that current campaigns are integrated into the new site build.
- We will create a new WordPress child theme based on the designs using the existing Divi premium framework that’s easy to customize and manage.
- Content (new copy, pdfs, images) will be provided by the client, or ScaleWP can source these images using Adobe Stock when needed.
- We may recommend purchasing stock videos to create a video background on the homepage. These generally cost between $25-75 each.
- We will train the company staff to update and manage new functionality on the site.
The site will be complete and ready to launch 60 days after project initiation. Timing is subject to approval and content being provided in a timely manner.
STATEMENT OF WORK AND ESTIMATES
Price estimates are based on initial objectives and may change as mutually agreed-upon tasks and objectives change. Cost estimates and payment schedules are provided in three milestones.
Phase 1 Total Project Fee: $8,400
Milestone 1: Discovery, Wireframing, & Design
We’ll begin work after 33% ($2,800) of the total project fee is paid.
- Pull the existing site into a development/staging server and install the newest version of Divi.
- ScaleWP will create a new navigation, footer, megamenus, and homepage design using the existing theme created on pri.solutions. These designs will have slight variations to differentiate them from the pri.solutions website, but they will have the same overall layout.
- Create primary internal page designs for internal content pages using the pri.solutons theme. This will include secondary menus that are currently on the sidebar of all internal pages on priglobal.com.
- Meet/call, revise and review the website design drafts based on feedback from the PRI Solutions team.
- Complete one round of revisions with up 2 hours of work on initial designs.
Milestone 2: Site Development, Internal Page Development, Content Development
We’ll begin work after 66% ($5,600) of the total project fee is paid.
- The new Divi implementation will take advantage of Divi upgrades to create dynamic page templates when necessary.
- Review current site plugins, install and configure any additional plug-ins to add functionality defined in the discovery phase. Remove/replace unused or outdated plugins.
- Customize and configure the theme, user experience and content organization based on the approved design drafts. Actual website design will vary based on screen size and platform and will not look exactly the same for all users on all platforms.
- Create Divi Layout templates for the new page designs and any mega menus if defined in discovery. Apply the layouts to the pages.
- Modify images for headers and primary pages in order to be rendered correctly across all screen sizes. This does not include formatting images embedded in posts which should not need to be modified.
- Deliverable: Beta website with up to 15 pages that have been redesigned for the PRI Solutions team’s feedback.
Milestone 3: Final Deliverable, Launch, Integrations, Post-Launch Items, Training & Bug Fixes
We’ll begin work after 100% ($8,400) of the total project fee is paid.
Week 4 – Revisions & Browser Testing
- Complete 1 revision round based on the feedback from the PRI Solutions team with up to 15 items and 10 hours of total work.
- Test site on the latest versions of Chrome, MSFT IE/Edge, Firefox, Safari. Test on most recent versions of Android and iOS. Make revisions as needed.
- Train staff to manage the site, including phone and up to 6 hours of in-person training sessions.
- Fix and test any bugs or issues with the functionality defined in the Discovery phase.
- Create a full export of the existing live site.
- Migrate new site into the existing hosting, or PRI Solutions can choose one of our Proactive Support Hosting plans here: https://app.scalewp.com/plans/. If you choose to host with us, we will create a pr
- As needed, configure 301 redirects for a maximum of 30 renamed or deleted Web pages to redirect to pages on the new site.