Status changed: Pending to Draft.
Statement of Work
Estimated completion date: 90 days from contract initiation subject to timely client approvals and content creation.
Milestone 1: Discovery & Planning
- Meetings – 1-2 In person planning or review meetings
- Project management and communication – We dig into details of design and functional requirements for the project with discovery questions that involve planning and review calls/emails/messages. ScaleWP uses Asana and Slack for project collaboration to keep you updated on the project status.
- Staging and basic theme/plugin setup – Create a staging environment and install all themes and plugins defined in discovery process. This is a private site for review of all work.
- Deliverable – Summary of requirements
Milestone 2: Design
- Logo concept creation – We will create 3 versions of potential logos for your review. From these 3 logos we go through 2 revision sprints to create a final approved logo.
- Style guide and collateral – We will create a style guide for web and print pieces and templates for stationary and business cards.
- Unique website designs for review – Based on discovery work, logo design and the completed style guide, we create interactive designs for your review that include a concept for a home page and an internal page. These layouts are then revised and adapted to other pages.
- Design revisions hours included – Up to 1-2 hours of revisions for each: logo concept, branding templates and web page design.
- Deliverable: Finalized logo, style guide with 2 print templates, approved designs for home page and internal page
Milestone 3: Theme & site development
- Create web page templates – We will create reusable, custom theme templates for home page, team page, team main page, practice area page, practice area main page, and blog page. Templates can then be applied to other pages on the site as needed.
- Custom system templates – Custom search and blog archive pages.
- Responsive site chrome – Create desktop/mobile responsive containers, top and bottom navigation, headers and footers. Also sets overall styling for the site.
- Plugin install setup – Plugins add functionality to your WordPress site. This includes plugins to enhance security, performance, ADA compliance, reporting, and Google Search result performance.
- Basic contact/lead gen form (1-10 fields) – Create lead gen form that will appear on contact pages and other section of the site.
- Form integration with 3rd party apps – Build and test API integrations or 3rd party plugin integrations. This is to integrate MyCase with the lead form on the website that goes through a Zapier API handler. Also could include setting up chat and importing testimonial from social reviews using a plugin or other service. This does not include the creation of custom plugins or custom API integrations.
- Browser and mobile testing – Confirm that the site performs as expected on Chrome and Safari in most recent versions of Windows, MacOS, Android and iOS.
- Deliverable: Beta site with primary pages and plugins setup.
Milestone 4: Content development
- Migrate or create new pages – Migrate pages from existing sites to new builder templates. New content provided by client will be added to templates at this time.
- Create blog post using new layout – Add 3 new blog posts with content provided by client.
- License images and videos – Find and present for review, and purchase photos/videos for use in headers, backgrounds and other locations. Includes licensing fees for 10-15 photos, 1-2 videos. $80 per additional video. This does not include custom photography for headshots and office shots.
- Content revision hours included – Up to 1-2 hours of revisions.
- Deliverable: Completed beta site for review containing all content for launch.
Milestone 5: Launch sprint
- Migrate site to live server – Migrate site from dev server environment to production environment. Test.
- Google Analytics and Search Console – Create Google Analytics GA4 and Search Console accounts or review current account setup.
- DNS consult or setup – Assist with or handle any DNS setup, issues or questions.
- 301 redirect management – Create 301 redirects for any renamed or moved pages.
- Site speed optimization – Audit site for speed and optimize server and site for performance.
- Training – Includes a 1-2 hour training session.
- Post-launch revision hours included – Troubleshoot and fix bugs and responsive issues up to 30 days after live launch. Covers development defined in discovery, not new features added after discovery definition.
- Deliverable: Live launch of site.