Status changed: Pending to Draft.
The Brief Lab (client) is seeking to hire ScaleWP to redesign its website to create a more modern design using a WordPress framework that will empower its marketing teams to publish new content and serve as a platform for new offerings and services.
We are proposing the following approach :
- ScaleWP will help develop a web style guide, user interface and other creative elements that set the tone for the design of the website. Existing logos and web style guide will be provided by client and used for the redesign.
- ScaleWP will work with the client team to create a new WordPress theme for the site with a modern, updated redesign of the website’s global user experience and primary pages.
- We will create a new WordPress child theme using our Divi premium framework that’s easy to customize and manage by client’s internal.
- ScaleWP will migrate existing functionality from the current website for Gravity Forms, Download Manager, Woocommerce, membership areas,& All in One SEO.
- Content (video, promotional copy, pdfs, images) will be provided by the client. Scalewp will assist with branding and positioning copy. Optionally, ScaleWP can source images and videos when needed for additional licensing fees and hours to be invoiced at $85/hr.
- Integration include a possible zapier/api integration for forms submitted for career applications and integrating the links for 3rd party delivery services.
- We will provide training for the client team to update and manage new functionality on the site.
The site will be complete and ready to launch 60 days after project initiation. Timing is subject to approval and content being provided in a timely manner.
STATEMENT OF WORK AND ESTIMATES
Price estimates are based on initial objectives and may change as mutually agreed-upon tasks and objectives change. Cost estimates and payment schedules are provided for three milestones.
Total Project Fee: $7,500
Milestone 1: Discovery, Scope of Work and Initial Design
$1,875 due at the initiation of Milestone 1.
- We’ll kick off the discovery phase by sending our questionnaire that will help you identify conversion goals and other websites and competitors that we should consider for the redesign.
- Meet to discuss the questionnaire, design, branding, promotion, content, and navigation requirements.
- From this discussion, ScaleWP will begin creating finalized Figma designs with the following deliverables:
- Two homepage concepts with clear calls to action and interactive elements.
- A long internal page template with multiple sections and content blocks that will be used for the site builout.
- 1 News page grid page
- 1 Individual News Post design
- Included in the Home page design draft will be the overall site Chrome (Branding, navigation, and footer).
- Meet/call, revise and review the Figma design drafts based on feedback from the client team.
- Complete one round of revisions with up to 4 hours of work on Figma designs.
Milestone 2: Site Development, Internal Page Design, Content Development
$1,875 due at the initiation of Milestone 2.
- Create a development server and install ScaleWP’s WordPress framework and the Divi theme.
- Review site plugins, and install and configure any additional plug-ins to add functionality defined in the discovery phase. Remove/replace unused or outdated plugins.
- Customize and configure the theme, user experience and content organization based on the approved design drafts. Actual website design will vary based on screen size and platform and will not look exactly the same for all users on all platforms.
- Create Divi Layout templates for the new page designs created in Milestone 1. Apply the layouts to all pages.
- Modify images for headers and primary pages in order to be rendered correctly across all screen sizes.
- Deliverable: Beta website homepage and 15-20 standard content pages delivered to the client team for feedback.
Milestone 3: Site Build-out, Final Deliverable
$1,875 due at the initiation of Milestone 3.
- Complete 1 revision round based on the feedback from the client team with up to 5 hours of total work.
- ScaleWP team will migrate up to 15 blog posts
- Test site on the latest versions of Chrome, MSFT IE/Edge, Firefox, Safari. Test on most recent versions of Android and iOS. Make revisions as needed.
- Configure up to 20 301 redirects if existing pages have new permalinks.
- Analyze and optimize site performance.
Milestone 4: Launch, Training and Bug Fixes
Final $1,875 will be due at site launch, when DNS is changed to point to the new website.
- Assist with Launch: Launch timing, admin accounts setup, broken link checking and DNS changes
- Post-launch checks and integrations. Confirm: emails are delivering, emails services are connected (eg Mailchimp) and Google analytics is pulling data.
- Train client team to manage the site, including up to 2 hours of virtual meetings.
- Within 30 days of launch, fix and test any bugs or issues with the functionality defined in the Discovery phase.